Sunday, August 7, 2011

Look Ma, No Diaper

No picture... just a funny story...

It was warm and I was short on time to get the two girls down for their nap so I put Vivi down in just a diaper. As I was tucking Lilly in, Vivi let out the wildest, loudest giggle ever over the monitor. We rushed in to check on her and she had taken her diaper off and was waving it around and taking breaks to chew on it. Luckily it was still clean and there were no messes to clean up but she really earned some cool kid points with Lilly. Lilly thought it was the funniest thing Vivian has ever done and couldn't stop laughing about it. Both girls had a fit of giggles together and would not calm down for a nap easily and Lilly still talks about how vivi took off her diaper "all by herself and her wanna eat it too!"

No comments: