We hosted baby group for the first time last week. We won't be able to host much since I am back to work in a week and a half but it was so fun having tons of babies crawling/walking or in Lilly's case scooting around our house. The dogs were happy to come out of the cage after all the babies left, there were crumbs EVERYWHERE! But it was such a fun time, amazing our babies are so grown up now!

Lilly stole someone else's teething cookie. They were all standing up on the back of the couch.

Toys, Toys and more Toys!

Lilly and Evan crawled after each other all around the house later on. Here Lilly is about to get a smack, but she knows how to give smacks back too!

Evan doing his grumpy face when the camera comes out.

Alex, Lilly and Evan checking out the toy box. Alex is a few months younger, but getting ready to be mobile soon! I got to snuggle him awhile and realized how much I miss that non-mobile cuddly stage!
No comments:
Post a Comment