Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have A Merry Christmas Eve!

Lilly wants to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas Eve!!

Here she is in one of our favorite winter outfits she has. We better snap some pictures of her quick in all her other winter outfits since she is growing by the minute! We will have a White Christmas this year! It is snowing like crazy here, beautiful to watch as it comes down! The snowman on her shirt is the only one Lilly will be getting close to this Christmas since she is not thrilled with the cold weather!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE TO ALL!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I love the hat!

Devin said...

Merry Christmas Eve to you too! I wish we were having a white Christmas here, but I don't think that's going to happen this year. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Portlandia said...

So sorry I missed you tonight!! She is such a cutie!